About Sip & Paint Night
Discover a new night out with paint and wine!
SIP, PAINT, HAVE FUN! Absolutely NO painting experience needed! We’ll guide you throughout the process!
After a long, hard day of work, the night is all about relaxing, chatting, painting and having a glass of wine in your hand. The session is suitable for people to release stress, especially working adults.
What is FUN about Abstract Art?
Abstract Art has the ability to express what other visual art styles cannot. It can address concepts that are intangible and theoretical, existing in the realms of mind and spirit, rather than in outer reality. Abstract Art utilizes pure color, shape, and form to express its meaning, without getting bogged down in the story lines carried by objects and scenery. As such, abstract art can touch the emotions in a fresh, raw and powerfully direct way.
The session includes:
· 1 x Canvas (60x40cm)
· 1 x glass of wine or orange juice
· 1 x snack
· FREE FLOW non-alcoholic drinks (Coffee & Tea)
· All art tools & materials (color palette, acrylic paint, paintbrush, apron)
*Come in a group of 5 for an additional bottle of FREE wine
T&Cs [Read more]
· Social distancing rules are applied. This event is subject to change based on the latest Government's Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) updates.
· Limited seats available, first come first serve basis.
· Children aged 11 and below are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join the event.
· Non-painting guest(s) are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join the event.
· Strictly NON-REFUNDABLE once booking is confirmed.
· If you wish to RESCHEDULE your session, please contact us at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) to be suspended.
· Due to the nature of our business and the demand on the spots for our events, we do not offer refunds.
· We reserve the right to cancel the event if minimum participation numbers are not met and full refund will be processed in a week.
· Please be PUNCTUAL. Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in prior to the start of event! The fun will wait for no one!
Venue > Art & Bonding Studio