PRICE MYR 130 Per Pax
About Sip & Paint Night
Discover a new night out with paint and wine!
After a long, hard day of work, the night is all about relaxing, chatting, painting and having a glass of wine in your hand. The session is suitable for people to release stress, especially working adults.
SIP, PAINT, HAVE FUN! Absolutely NO painting experience needed! We’ll guide you throughout the process!
Venue > Art & Bonding Studio
The session includes:
- 1 x canvas (30x40cm)
- 1 x glass of wine or orange juice
- 1 x pack of Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate
- FREE FLOW non-alcoholic drinks (Coffee & Tea)
- All art tools & materials (color palette, acrylic paint, paintbrush, apron)
*Come in a group of 5 for an additional bottle of FREE wine
Terms & Conditions:
- SOP | Social distancing rules are applied. This event is subject to change based on the latest Government’s National Recovery Plan updates. All events are allowed for FULLY Vaccinated individuals only. (Fully vaccinated means : 14 days after receiving 2nd dose of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Sinovac / 28 days after receiving single dose of Johnson & Johnson or CanSino).
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- You are required to present your digital vaccination certificate. You will be refused to join our event if no valid proof of vaccination. Ticket(s) purchased is strictly non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Limited seats available, first come first serve basis.
- Children aged 11 and below are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join the event.
- Non-painting guest(s) are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join the event.
- Strictly NON-REFUNDABLE once booking is confirmed.
- If you wish to RESCHEDULE your session, please contact us at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) to be suspended.
- Due to the nature of our business and the demand on the spots for our events, we do not offer refunds.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if minimum participation numbers are not met and full refund will be processed in a week.
- Please be PUNCTUAL. Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in prior to the start of event! The fun will wait for no one!