PRICE MYR 150 Per Pax
About Sip & Paint with a View
Discover a new night out with paint and wine at MANTAO BAR! Indulge into relaxed painting session along with wine/beer by the poolside*, while overlooking the spectacular city skyline of this bustling city.
We are partnering up with Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur, giving you a whole new painting experience with a relaxing atmosphere at rooftop bar with a nice view.
After a long, hard day of work, the night is all about relaxing, chatting, painting and having a glass of wine OR beer in your hand. With the beautiful city skyline view, this session is absolutely suitable for people to release stress, especially working adults.
SIP, PAINT, HAVE FUN! Absolutely NO painting experience needed! We’ll guide you throughout the process!
Venue > Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur
The session includes:
- Step-by-step guidance from artist
- 1 x canvas (30x40cm)
- 1 glass of wine OR beer
- All art tools & materials during the session
(color palette, acrylic paint, paintbrush, apron)1
Terms & Conditions:
- Social distancing rules are applied. This event is subject to change based on the latest Government’s National Recovery Plan (NRP) updates.
- All events are allowed for FULLY Vaccinated individuals only. (Fully vaccinated means : 14 days after receiving 2nd dose of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Sinovac / 28 days after receiving single dose of Johnson & Johnson or CanSino).
- Children aged 12 – 17 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- You are required to present your digital vaccination certificate upon arrival.
- You will be refused to join our event if no valid proof of vaccination and no rescheduling will be allowed.
- Ticket(s) purchased is strictly NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
- Limited seats available, first come first serve basis.
- Children aged 11 and below are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join the event.
- Non-painting guest(s) are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join the event.
- This is an one-off event at MANTAO Bar, Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur, if you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) to be suspended.
- For rescheduling, you will be offered credits which can only be used at event hosted at Art & Bonding.
- Painting event will not be cancelled due to weather conditions (heavy rain, wind, lighting, unusual severe weather) or any circumstances beyond our control, please be mindful that we have the option to move our painting event indoors if weather conditions worsen. Art & Bonding is NOT liable for changes to its services and subsequent refunds or compensation.
- Due to the nature of our business and the demand on the spots for our events, we do not offer refunds.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if minimum participation numbers are not met and full refund will be processed in a week.
- Please be PUNCTUAL. Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in prior to the start of event! The fun will wait for no one!